Post-op week 3

This week has been a little rough!  I was able to start phase 3 of food, soft foods.  I ate a little Thanksgiving foods which was nice to be able to join in with the family. But for the most part, I have stuck with phase 2 foods-protein shakes and yogurt and soups. For the soups, I have not strained them so have gotten some meat and veggies in those. I feel like I add protein powder to EVERYTHING!  I add it to the soup, to my yogurt, my applesauce. I am actually indulging in some applesauce right now without added protein and I feel guilty. 

I am supposed to be at 60-80 grams of protein per day and 64 ounces of liquids. I typically hit about 50 of each most days. It’s hard. Sometimes I just want to eat and satisfy my mouth but my body says nope!  

I added in my vitamins this week and a few extra I take on my own for prevention. I swear it takes me literally all morning to get the pills in. 

I also started coming back into the office for work this week. That’s been rough. I haven’t slept well all week. I keep waking up around 4 am and can’t get back to sleep. Yesterday I drove home in the dark and was home
before 6pm.  I was so tired I literally could have gone straight to bed and I felt like it was midnight. 

My doctor wanted me to a start adding two daily exercise sessions. 30 minute walks and/or 20 minute spin sessions as I told her I have a spin bike. I got a couple of each in here and there but haven’t been close to once daily let alone twice daily. 

My weight is dropping a bit slower than I expected. But I can’t really complain with 13 pounds in three weeks when I look at it that way.

Still no regrets!  I’m only three weeks in and have a lifetime to go!

Pounds lost since surgery by week-
Week 1 - 8
Week 2 - 2
Week 3 - 3

******************
🩹 RNY: 11/11/21
🪄 Height: 5’3”
💎 HW: 241
💎 SW: 228
💎 GW: 130
💎 CW: 215
🎉 Total Lost: 26 pounds
*******************

#losingsomesass #losingsomeass #rnygirl #weightlossstories #wellnessnourney #rnystrong #weightlossinspo #wellnessforlife #rnylifestyle #weightlossresults #wellnessgoals #rnygastricbypass #weightlossdiary #wellnessliving #rnytransformation #weightlossresults #wellnesswarrior #rnysupport #weightlossprogress #wellnesstime #rnyjourney #jeepgirltransformation #nursetransformation #rnystory #weightlossaccount #wellnessroutine #mytransformation #weightlossblog #watchme 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-op Day 2

Post-op Day 12

Pumpkin UNFluff