Post-op Day 12

Can you say FRUSTRATED?!?!

I have not lost an ounce in five days!  Such a serious mind f***!  Have surgery and eight days in stall for a week!  Nobody can even tell I’ve had surgery at this point. My body is like nope, nine pounds, we will chill here for a bit!  I’m doing everything I’m supposed to be. Maybe a little low on fluids and protein but most people are at this point!  Had a post op appointment yesterday and she said, “don’t worry, it will come off-maybe stop weighing each day!”  Ugh!

Haven’t told my kids, grown kids, yet. Was planning to tell them Friday when I see them.  But dang, they’re not even gonna notice anything and I can just pretend I’m not super hungry, I’ll be on soft foods and can eat some anyway…

I’ve read about people stalling around week three…but week 1!  This is some bulls***!  I am literally going to count every ounce and gram today to see exactly where I am liquid and protein wise but I know I’m over half way to the recommendation!

Who else has a complete mind f*** situation to share?  Today is now spill it Tuesday! Share with me….





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin UNFluff

Post-op week 2

Post-op Day 2