Post-op week 2

Literally, stalled!  Ugh!  Looks like most people stall for a week or so around week 3. Looks like mine came sooner.  It’s not like I’m over eating that’s for sure!  So I’m working on patience and increasing water and protein until my body decides to start dropping again!  

Thanksgiving day I got to eat real food!  That was day 14 post op. I tried to have a small breakfast. Literally ate about ten bites. Had a protein shake mid day and a couple bites of each dinner food. 

I have noticed my heart rate increases and pounds harder when my body is telling me it’s time to stop eating!  I had read about that before my surgery but never could have imagined it happening until it did. My 
fiancé was like what are you doing when I was comparing our rates ans having him feel my pulse. 🤣

I did slightly get the “foamies” on Day 15 also. I ate half of a multi grain english muffin over probably five minutes. Stomach HURT!  And I had the foamies and wanted to puke but couldn’t!  I walked around and it was gone within a half hour. 

Feeling like I’d like to stick to shakes, soups and yogurts primarily for a bit longer!  

And ONE day this weight will start falling off again!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-op Day 2

Post-op Day 12

Pumpkin UNFluff