Pumpkin UNFluff

I have seen lots of variations of this online. Today I gave it a try. 

I used 15oz can of pumpkin, 1oz box of sugar free vanilla pudding mix (I have seen it with cheesecake flavor and I really wanted it that way but couldn’t find it!), 8oz sugar free cool whip, few dashes of all spice and a few dashes of cinnamon. Mixed it all together. Note-do not make the pudding, just pour in the pudding box contents.  I took a small serving and added a scoop of unflavored protein powder for me. 

Delicious!  

I really prefer more natural and organic ingredients. Sugar free and fat free things tend to have so much crap ingredients!  I do not enjoy spending my time in the kitchen. But I will be starting to make more keto/low carb recipes using things like almond flour, stevia, monk fruit, etc as healthier alternatives. 

This recipe really was a quick holiday yummy!

Lastly please note-Since I don’t enjoy spending time in the kitchen-no recipe I ever post will be my own!  I may take something and tweak it a touch but it won’t be my own recipe! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-op Day 2

Post-op Day 12